Guidelines for The Happy Healthy Family Blog
April 2020 update: We are now accepting new guest posts!
Are you a writer who blogs about the topics we cover on The Happy Healthy Family? Do you have a track record of writing truly outstanding content?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
The Happy Healthy Family is currently accepting submissions of unique content to be featured on the site. In exchange for your well-written article, you’ll receive a “do-follow” backlink, as well as social media shares that include a personalized call-out.
But before you submit a guest post, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved:
How can you become a contributor to The Happy Healthy Family?
To become a regular contributor at The Happy Healthy Family, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the HHF community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from:
- Home Organization & Cleaning
- Creating routines
- Kids& Family Activities
- Love & Marriage
- Money & Budgeting
- Healthy Eating
- Fashion & Beauty
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send me the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for The Happy Healthy Family audience.
- Credit: The Happy Healthy Family respects individual work. If your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, please feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is due.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to The Happy Healthy Family.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from The Happy Healthy Family. Also, by submitting a post to The Happy Healthy Family, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.